Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Belated Meal Plan

We had a wonderful time with my in-laws, but like all good things it had to end, yesterday.  The house is a little quieter, family seems a little dearer and the holidays are closer.  I miss them ... A LOT! But I have to get the family back into our routine, which for me means my daily workout, regular naps for the baby and a meal plan.  I'm keeping it easy this week.

Monday: Chicken and vodka sauce over spaghetti, freshly grated parmesan and sauteed spinach (I have a great recipe for vodka sauce, but for the sake of ease went with jarred last night.)

Tuesday: Avocado explosion salad

Wednesday: Italian slow cooked steak, asparagus and focaccia

Thursday: Chuckwagon Chili with cheese, sour cream and chips

Friday: Make your own pizza night and Caesar salad

Saturday: Grocery Shopping and a new plan

No comments:

Post a Comment